Victoria Falls 360
I couldn’t help but smile after watching this 360-degree video.
It was just another Tuesday. I opened YouTube and browsed some 360 videos to enjoy it with my BeThere Book—a book that takes me inside.
After some minutes trying to find what I wanted, I finally found a video titled “360 Video, Victoria Falls, Zambia-Zimbabwe”.
OK. It sounds cool.
So, I played the video, inserted my phone inside BeThere Book, put it on, and…
I’m instantly in love.
I was flying above a rainbow. I could see the red, the yellow, and the violet shining before me, as I was getting closer. The gorge was full of smoke rising up toward me. Somehow, it gave me chills that I wanted to touch it.
- Read 11 Amazing Places You Could Actually Visit from Your Room
- Read Explore 9 Wonderful Destinations in Indonesia with 360-Degree Videos
The best part is the waterfalls. I was so close that I thought I could touch it. The water was flowing beautifully, rhythmically, like it was dancing with the wind. It was just so magnificent. I didn’t want to look any other side, but the streaming waters.
However, I only had 1:43, so I decided to move my head around.
I didn’t regret it at all.
Because I saw a vast land with its trees and with its little green grass get along with the blue river—all mixed up together like a perfect art.
But this art is coming to reality.
Welcome to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe with Virtual Reality.
- This Victoria Falls 360-degree video is uploaded by AirPano.com on YouTube.
- For a perfect view that makes you feel like you’re there, wear BeThere Book while watching Victoria Falls 360-degree video.
- If you like this kind of 360-degree video, you will like this one, too.